Friday, February 20, 2009

What is up with Faizal??!!!

Quick blog update. Juuuuuusssttt finished my 3d stuff. Literally.. Like 10 minutes ago. After postponing doing it for the past few weeks. (Yes.. I am a lazy ass) But I can't post it now. I need to submit it in first. I'll probably post the video after 15th March.

Drawing wise, there are NO NEW DRAWINGS!! I is teh suxxors!! Long work hours really take a chunk out of me. It's not really long as it is arduous. (Bitch bitch bitch.. moan moan moan) It'll come to me though. Inspiration has not left me yet. Cross thy fingers.

Next post will probly be the t-shirt-thing-i-wanted-to-post-about-but-never-did. On a side note, i might take up sewing. What???!! Recently found this book about upcycling old raggity t-shirts. Seems simple and interesting enuff. And since all the young'ns are the scenester-diy type, this could probably be a way to make some decent change. So sewing..yes!!

I guess that's it for now. No-crapinus-unum!!!

No comments: